Introducing Olympus Mons


Displaying Olympus-Mons.jpg

With Enemy still in the process of going through more spit and polish, I had started to amuse myself with something lighthearted: fanfiction. It's called Olympus Mons, a Star Trek Fanfiction Series and the first of it is available via the link here at The Hounds of Sirius. In addition, Cat and Mouse . . . has commenced there as well.

The series follows the crew of the United Earth Starship Olympus Mons on the dawn of the Romulan War of 2156-2160. The ship is the flying wing we saw in Star Trek Enterprise, and the first few stories are set on the Sirius world of Dunedin.

So why fanfiction you ask? Basic answer, it's a great place to simply practice and have fun, and it's something I've always wanted to do. Not only that it's an extension of what I did when I participated in role-playing games by email when I was younger.

The cover was done by CeJay, you can find him here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's rage against them words

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update