Introducing you to a Hamstring Flex

I will be the first to advocate the need for exercise, especially since it had helped me become the person I am.

Today I want to show you this . . .



That's me, doing a Hamstring Flex on an incline of maybe 45 degrees or thereabouts? As you can see, the right leg is attached to the cable. What you don't see are the actual weights attached as well. With the assistance of my personal trainer, whom I'll introduce you in my next post, we . . . well . . . I (but let's face it, training is a team effort, especially when the person being trained is disabled) did 3 sets of about 15-20 reps per leg (yeah, wasn't counting). Before you ask, yes I did add on weights at the end of the pully. First set per leg was only 11 kg and the remainder at 20 kg. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update

Let's rage against them words