Aptly named if you ask me

Current Project
With the following tagline:



A young reporter determined to prove herself, only to stumble onto a story that would further her career.
A veteran operative, one of the best the Division has to offer, has been told to keep his head down.
A snapshot of two people becoming reliant on one another.


The current project is a spiritual offshoot of Special Projects.

The protagonist is this premise is Jonathan Crowley, or Jack to his mates. A former New Zealand Special Air Service operator recruited into a clandestine branch of the multinational North Atlantic organisation. Right now am envisaging him more along the lines of a younger Michael Garibaldi from the Babylon 5 series. Why him I hear you ask? Well, I was a big fan of the series when I was younger. Plus I was impressed with how Jerry Doyle portrayed the character, and still am to this day. After all, there was a character that felt real and with his own unique set of problems. It is that that I'd like to see in Crowley's character development.

Tune in for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update

Let's rage against them words