Projects Update 2

See what I did there with the title? If you've noticed that I've used the plural version of 'project'. That's right, I have more than two projects underway.

The first one you know about, and am happy to say that it's now 35,000 words. Set in the far future and situated in our very own backyard, in the form of the Solar System, it follows the adventure of the JSSAR vessel Opportune and her crew as they uncover something big.

The second is a collaboration with my friend Nigel Gillson and features a story on what happens when your allies aren't whom they seem to be. All going well, it'll be a series of novellas and so forth.

Third, we have Bukowski and friends, and for now I'll leave that there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's rage against them words

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update