3 May 2020

Genre fiction is my thing

So, I came across this little beauty while surfing the web, it's about literature fiction versus its genre counterpart.

The author of the article praises and promotes genre fiction, stating that it is more commonly used in big-budget movies and television. As a writer myself, I love genre. Science fiction and speculative is my shin-dig.

For me, science fiction is an opportunity to explore current events, moral issues, and ideas that you can't just do with its literary counterpart. Most importantly, it's a lot of fun! Case in point is my upcoming title, Dragoon 2-2. Alien invading Earth, exoskeletal combat systems, and exploring the inner determination of the human spirit to carry the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

Wow, who would have thought it's been a long since my last blog entry! Some would say that it's a good thing, as I was busy doing al...