The fast and the awesome

So I went to see the new Vin Diesel movie, the sixth in the Fast and Furious franchise, last night with my brother. The basic premise being that Vin's character and his team of car racing buds were brought out of retirement to help put an end to another outfit skippered by a former SAS major-come-criminal master mind.

Look, I'm a big fan of Vin Diesel and his work; with the Riddick franchise the other of my favourites. I can say that the movie delivered in the entertainment side of action, thrilling car stunts and some of the best one liners Tyrese Gipson. There will be seventh installment of the franchise, so yay... can't wait.

On the good news though, Luke Evans was an awesome baddie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update

Let's rage against them words