Introducing Colin Gale Images

Who and what is Colin Gale Images, you may ask, and why should you care? Well, the answer's pretty straight forward.

First of, who is Colin.

He's one of my best friends, we've known each other for the better part of a decade and first met at university. He is of Ulster heritage and proud of the fact, and the only person whom I lost to a drinking game over six years ago now. Tell you what, instead of me telling you who he is, let him introduce himself and his work.

I am a New Zealander based in the beautiful South Island City of Dunedin.

My approach to photography is improvisation, using 'the rules' only when they make the shot, and having a DIY attitude. It will come as no surprise that I am self taught.

I don't have the latest gear, and I don't have endless dollars to spend on gadgets, courses, and HDR.

I strive to bring you the an image that is recognizable at the image I saw at the moment I pressed the shutter.

I believe that good photography should connect you to the place and time of the capture. It shouldn't look like something removed from reality and overly produced.

My Passion is in capturing Nature and Scenery, from Macro Shot to Wide Angle Landscapes, Innovative Urban Highlights, and honest portraits of people. I love to celebrate the amazing City in which I live.

Check him out.
https://www.facebook.com/ColinGaleImages?fref=ts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's rage against them words

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update